Welcome

A review of last night and what's for dinner tonight.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Last Nights Dinner and What Is For Tonight.......

Ok I am on my computer today.

Dinner last night came out kinda ok.  For dinner I made BBQ Chicken Kabobs with Bomb Bakers.   Not something that I would cook again like that.  Wed. I did all the prep for this dinner.  I cut up the chicken, onions, yellow squash, zucchini, mushrooms, yellow green red and orange peppers.  I put the chicken in a bowl with some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.  In a separate bowl I lined with a paper towel and put all the veggies in it and put a paper towel on top and put the lid on top of that.  I then took about 8 potatoes and put them in a pan with water just covering all potatoes and put about a cup of salt in it and let them soak over night.  With all the running around that I had to do I lost track of time and had to just combine the chicken and veggies in a baking dish and put it in the oven at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes.  I also cooked the potatoes at that temp on the rack in the oven.  I took the potatoes out the water and set them right on the oven racks.  After all was cooked I just made the potatoes like any other baked potato.  It wasn't as dry as they normally are.  It didn't have much flavor and what it did have it was over powered by the squash and the zucchini.

That brings us what is for dinner tonight.  I am making Baked Talapia with a Tomatoes and Avocado sauce with Carrots on the side.  Again another seafood dish that I will not eat so this may prove somewhat interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment