Welcome

A review of last night and what's for dinner tonight.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Mexican Teen Starving Herself To Try To Get Tickets To Royal Wedding.......

Here is the link for the clipit comment thingy they did on their Facebook.  Here is the link for the story.

I just got seeing this clip on the news about this Mexican teenager at the British Embassy for tickets to Prince William's wedding.  Then I was on Facebook and I was reading all the comments on there about it.  People are so cruel and uneducated.  I say that if she wants to go on this hunger strike to try and get tickets to this wedding then it is her choice.  What is it "our" place to tell her what she should go on a hunger strike for?  I really don't understand why people are being so harsh about it.  She is in HER country, doing what most teenagers do.... protest about one thing or another.  I remember when I was in the fifth grade I would have done this for NKOTB tickets if I thought I could get away with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment