Welcome

A review of last night and what's for dinner tonight.

Monday, February 14, 2011

February 14, 2011

Today I was woke up with kind of a start.  Jose came in and surprised me with breakfast in bed.  While I was in bed sipping my coffee I spilt it all over myself.  Jose then let me take a hot shower uninterrupted.  I came out to 2 dozen roses, a box of chocolates, and a sappy mushy card.  I also had to take my wedding ring off.  I don't know what I did to my finger, but it is all bruised and swollen.  It took me about an hour to get it off.  My ring was cutting into my finger so bad.  I feel so naked with out it.


Tonight I am gonna cook meatloaf, roasted potatoes, green beans for supper.  It is an adventure cooking tonight.  All the kids want to help.  Joe and Nani want to crack the eggs and Jakob and Elisa want to mix it.  Jakob also asked me if he can cut the potatoes.  I just don't know about that part.

Jon is hobbling around like he has two broken legs.  He got shots.  He lost a little weight.  It was expected since he is weaning.  He does drink milk and eats real food.  I don't know he has cut down to two nursing sessions during the day, but refuses anything that isn't me at night.  He will nurse at minimum seven times a night.  The doctor said he is a little behind developmentally.  Just because my son isn't hitting milestones at the rate everyone else's kids are doesn't mean he is behind.  I just think that with having four siblings to do things for him that he is just lazy.  So what he doesn't have a vocabulary of like 100 words and isn't feeding himself with a fork and spoon.  It gives me the chance to do it for him.  So what he was spinning around in circles holding his ears in the doctors office when Joey started screaming and it got a little loud... he does that when he gets a little too overwhelmed.  I think the doctor was a little quick to judge and should ease up on him a little (and me).


So here is my first post.  I promise they will get better the more I type!

No comments:

Post a Comment